Launch of Korean Pepe (KPEP): A New Dual-Purpose Cryptocurrency on the Solana Blockchain

KPEP Blends Daytime Accessibility with Nighttime Exclusivity to Offer a Unique Crypto Experience.

United States, 25th May 2024 – Korean Pepe (KPEP), a groundbreaking new player in the cryptocurrency scene, is launching on the Solana Blockchain, bringing a unique twist to digital currencies. Designed to function as a regular meme token during the day and transform into a private, freemasonry-style governance system at night, KPEP is set to redefine expectations within the crypto community.

A Unique Cryptocurrency Model

KPEP makes full use of the Solana Blockchain’s capabilities for fast transactions and low operational costs, ensuring a smooth and efficient user experience. The introduction phase for KPEP includes a pre-sale through a dedicated Launchpad, followed by the immediate establishment of a liquidity pool. This initial strategy is aimed at promoting transparency and establishing trust within the burgeoning KPEP community.

Dynamic Degen Trading Mechanism

Tailored for cryptocurrency enthusiasts who thrive on market fluctuations, KPEP’s innovative tokenomics provide an engaging environment for traders. By day, KPEP functions as a typical meme token, accessible to a wide audience. At night, it transitions into a governance platform where token holders, referred to as freemasons, take charge of major decisions, including the endorsement of new projects.

Approved projects are supported by creating liquidity pools consisting of 50% KPEP tokens and 50% of the new project’s tokens. This mechanism directly ties KPEP’s value to the performance of these projects, creating opportunities for significant gains based on the collective decision-making of its community.

Websites Dual Functionality

KPEP’s dual nature extends to its online presence as well. During the day, visitors to the KPEP website will see a standard page detailing the meme token aspects. However, at night, the website transforms into a freemasonry portal, offering more information on how to join this exclusive cult and participate in the decision-making process. 

Exclusive Networking Opportunities and Influncial Membership

Membership in the KPEP lodge is exclusive, requiring possession of at least 0.1% of the maximum supply of KPEP tokens. This elite Telegram group offers significant networking potential, with several influential figures already showing interest in the project. Lodge members wield substantial influence over the strategic decisions that shape KPEP’s trajectory.

Token Allocation and Incentives

The freemasons oversee a pool that consists of 40% of all KPEP tokens, distributing 3% of the total supply monthly. Of this, 20% is awarded to the members, while the remaining 80% supports new project liquidity pools or is burned to regulate the token supply dynamically.

Limited Pre-Sale Access

The upcoming pre-sale will allocate 200 spots through a lottery, ensuring fair access to potential buyers. To become a KPEP freemason post-launch, additional token purchases are required, thereby ensuring sustained demand and engagement.

An Unmissable Opportunity

With its strategic launch on the Solana Blockchain, KPEP invites the global crypto community to explore a novel approach to cryptocurrency that promises both fun and functionality, seamlessly integrated into one dynamic platform.

Join us at to be part of this groundbreaking journey into the future of cryptocurrency.

Media Contact

Organization: KPEP

Contact Person: Mr. Xiao Kim, CMO


Email: Send Email

Country: United States

Release Id: 25052412558

The post Launch of Korean Pepe (KPEP): A New Dual-Purpose Cryptocurrency on the Solana Blockchain appeared first on King NewsWire. It is provided by a third-party content provider. King Newswire makes no warranties or representations in connection with it.

Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No The Insure Life journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.